REGISTER NOW FOR SPRING AFTER-SCHOOL ENRICHMENT AT JES!
Sponsored by JES PTA
Fun & educational, each program is held at JES, 4-5pm, on the specified days for six sessions. Please complete the After School Club Waiver 2016-2017
- Young Rembrandts (Gr. K-5) – Mon.*, Apr. 24 to June 5 – http://www.youngrembrandts.com/baltimore-harford
- Bricks 4 Kidz (Gr. K-5) – Mon.*, Apr. 24 to June 5 – http://www.bricks4kidz.com/baltimore-towson
- Sylvan Coding/Game Design (Gr. 3-5) – Wed., Apr. 26 to May 31 – http://locations.sylvanlearning.com/us/timonium-md/schedules
- Sylvan Robotics 102 (Gr. 1-3) – Thurs., Apr. 27 to June 1 – http://locations.sylvanlearning.com/us/timonium-md/schedules
- Irvine’s Eco-Explorers (Gr. K-5) – Thurs., Apr. 27 to June 1 – http://bit.do/Eco-Explorers
*On Mon., May 8, kindergartners do not have school but the after-school programs will still be held for all enrollees.
Enrollment and payment are handled online directly through each program. Please view the flyers below for program fees, dates, and online enrollment links. Click on the program name above to view the flyer.
Additional info re: sending snacks (peanut-free & treenut-free), dismissal notes for JES, parent pick-up/sign-out outside lobby doors, and more will be provided to enrollees closer to the program start dates. Please complete the JES PTA participation waiver and return to “Whitney Leber – JES PTA” via the school office before the program begins. Volunteers are greatly appreciated, whether you can stay for one session or all! Please contact Whitney Leber if interested. We’re grateful to each of these programs for providing scholarship seats for JES students in need.
JES PTA contact: Whitney Leber