Shoprite, Safeway, Giant, Target, and hundreds of online retailers and food companies will donate portions of your purchases to JES. At no extra cost to you, JES can receive thousands of dollars!!!
eSCRIP: Register your SHOPRITE & SAFEWAY grocery cards at www.eScrip.com
At SAFEWAY, Credit Card payments do NOT generate eScrip $ for JES.
Purchases made by Debit Card, Check, Cash, Gift Card & SmartCheck will generate contributions to JES. If you usually pay by credit card at Safeway, please consider purchasing a Safeway gift card and use this to pay when you shop there.
At SHOPRITE, ALL payment methods generate eScrip $ for JES.
Enroll your card at: https://www-secure.target.com/redcard/tcoe/home
Target® will give JES up to 1% of your Target REDcard in-store and online purchases.
CLIP these from grocery products at your home – send them to your JES homeroom teacher for our annual contest:
• BOX TOPS (& check your grocery receipts/coupons for eBoxTops coupons!) www.BTFE.com
• LABELS FOR EDUCATION (& register your grocery cards at www.elabelsforeducation.com)
• TYSON CHICKEN PROJECT A+ labels (worth 24¢ each) http://projectaplus.tyson.com
Beginning Sept. 1st, register your Giant card for Giant’s A+ School Rewards: http://www.giantfood.com/savings-and-rewards/rewards-program/aplus/
eSCRIP ONLINE MALL: http://shopping.escrip.com/
• Register any one or all of your existing grocery loyalty, debit and credit cards for use in the program.
• More than 800 participating merchants will make contributions to your chosen school, based on purchases made by you, just by using the cards you have registered. Your purchases are tracked and available to you online, allowing you to see just how much you are earning on your child’s behalf!
If you or your family regularly shop at a store with a school rewards program not listed here, please let us know!
Questions? Contact Whitney Leber – WEPLeber@comcast.net
Thank you very much for supporting JES!