As you gear up for school, it’s easy to support JES and the PTA as you shop!
- These businesses will donate a portion of your purchases to help our students – simply register your account and designate JES or the JES PTA:
Amazon Smile: We receive 0.5% through the Amazon Smile program: Select “Jacksonville Elementary School PTA” and shop at:
Target REDcard gives 1% to JES – register at www.Target.com/TCOE
Giant Food: A+ school rewards – http://giantfood.com/savings-and-rewards/rewards-program/aplus/ (October-March)
(Please note: Safeway and Shoprite do NOT participate in the eScrip fundraising program anymore.)
- At Office Depot, provide the Jacksonville Elementary ID # 70047136 at checkout and they’ll donate 5% in merchandise credits to JES. (www.OfficeDepot.com/givebts)
- Clip Box Tops (www.btfe.com), Labels for Education (http://www.labelsforeducation.com/) and Tyson Project A+ Labels (http://projectaplus.tyson.com/). Send them to your child’s homeroom teacher throughout the year for our “top homeroom” contest and help us earn thousands of dollars!
- PTA MEMBER DISCOUNTS: PTA members receive special discounts at Staples and Boxed.com (details HERE).
- SCHOOL SUPPLY DRIVE by PTA Outreach: As you shop, please consider picking up a few extra items to help students in need at our sister school, Hawthorne Elementary in Middle River. They can use any of the supplies that our students do. Items will be collected in the JES lobby August 24 through September 4. We appreciate your generosity! (Contact: Alicia Matesa – firstname.lastname@example.org)